16 May 2008

What I Learned This Week

Departure angst might not be a real term.

Other people realize I am a rockstar ... professionally.

Discipline isn't just for my wristband. Head down and I'll get there.

Radley cannot handle being in the room with the vacuum being on. Puddles will ensue. This is a new phenomenon.

My parents have sent e-mails to - at most - eleven people in the past year.

Health insurance is an attainable goal. Well, it was. Now that I have it again.

Birthday rules trump everyday rules.

Sometimes, when leaning back in your chair in a meeting to dramatically make a point, you can accidentally rip your sleeve and ruin everything ... including your favorite shirt.

Don't scare easy.

1 comment:

Jaye Joseph said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you have insurance again!

I am not so happy about Rads puddles. That is teh sux.