18 April 2008

This is saying something

I think this might be the most bizarre week I've ever experienced.

Shredded components of my bike and it turned out to probably be the most fulfilling ride of my life.

I've apparently gone from "Favorite Soon to be Son" of Richmond to "Latest PNG." Happened so fast, my neck hurts.

Ran into my Doppelganger. Again. Randomly. Turns out his office is on the third floor here. Mine's on the fourth. Turns out I used to work with his mom. Turns out I'm just waiting to find out we dated the same girl once. Or something even weirder. Just wait. It's coming.

Ran into an ex girlfriend at the same corner as the Doppelganger encounter. At the same time the next day. (I've avoided the corner since. I can only imagine what else it has cooked up for me.)

Found out Weinerschnitzel opens for breakfast.

Met a drug runner Wednesday night who told me he puts out from "Nadia Comaneci."

Been meaning to e-mail my friend Julie all week and keep forgetting. Today, she adds me on Facebook.

Did I tell you I'm not making any of this shit up?

No comments: