02 April 2008

Can somebody tell me?

When did Chris Cornell start sucking?

Seriously. Badmotorfinger is one of the best albums ever. I daresay I have probably listened to it more start to finish than any other album ever. I think it can be argued effectively that Rusty Cage and Outshined are the best one-two tracks in the history of rock. You can follow that up with Room a Thousand Years Wide, Jesus Christ Pose and Searching With My Good Eye Closed.

I'm looking California and feeling Minnesota.

ME TOO, CHRIS!

Too tired to start a fire, I'm burning diesel.
Burning dinosaur bones.


Kick that imagery's ass, Chris.

And, now, certainly I live in a glass house here, but what the hell have you done the last seventeen years, Chris? And can you please stop it?

Audioslave? Oy. You actually proved that Zac de la Rocha was a good singer.

That soundtrack to Great Expectations? Well, it drew attention away from Ethan Hawke ... which was probably the goal of that shitacular endeavor.

No comments: