14 April 2008

My dog hates Joe Borowski

One of my old roommates used to have a dog they'd trained to bark whenever Barry Switzer was on the TV. I have a friend whose dog freaks out whenever someone says the word lesbian. No, thespian does not cause the same reaction.

Radley goes to threat level orange when he sees the Indians are on TV. He hides in the study when Joe Borowski comes in to "save" the game.

My god Joe is the worst closer in baseball history. Not only did he blow a one run lead in the ninth to the Red Sox tonight, he gave up 3 earned runs while getting only two outs and getting yanked. And he came in to the game with a 13.50 ERA. No. I am not exaggerating.

That's an earned run every for every 1.5 outs he's getting. I could do better than that throwing underhanded.

Jesus Christ, Joe. At least try not to suck.

No comments: