03 April 2008

Should I be concerned?

It seems the lid of my orange-orange (c+calcium) Glaceau Vitamin Water is discolored. The inside is ... well, orange.

Seriously. How do people drink this chemical crap? I think the market across the way from my office had a fridge meltdown last night. There was no juice of any kind this morning. Also, my orange-orange (c+calcium) Glaceau Vitamin Water is warm. These are all signs something is wrong.

Crap, I think I left a (R) out of orange-orange (c+calcium) Glaceau Vitamin Water (R). Get my lawyers on the phone. And on retainer.

I felt less healthy just picking up the bottle. But I had to have something to wash down the 4 cold medications I took this morning.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Do you like Izze drinks? If there is one around Angela or I we will take it. They are good. Flavored water sux rox.