24 March 2008

Monumental dumbass

Know that giant hill by my house? The steep one? I do. I just ran out of gas at the bottom of it. Fuck.

Yeah. Thanks for those bright lights, asshole.

And the horn.

So I called American Express roadside service. I think I have at least 45 more minutes here. Getting buzzed by traffic. Cool. Everyone is so nice and speedy. Which is quite unlike this stretch of road.

Also, the AMEX number? 1 800 333 AMEX. Oops. I have a blackberry. So the numbers and letters aren't the same. After 3 stabs at it, I called several people. None answered.

If you're one of them, I'm not answering your calls for a while. Just in case you're on the side of the road at night in a jet black pickup.

So I called the one person I knew who would answer at 9 PM. Dad. And then I explained to him that numbers had letters on them. Then he gave me 4 possibilities for the numbers.

Oy.

Not like I have anything to do right now. Oh yeah. I have to pack for the most important interviews of my life. Oh yeah. There's that.

Fuck.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: