17 June 2008

I said I'd do this, and I am

The graphical representation of me, right now:
I saw someone once (and if you're reading this, it isn't you) have something happen in their life that would have (at the time) made me really, really happy. And this person was pretty blah about it all. Actually, they were kind of dickish. And I said at the time, if something like that ever happened to me, I would be ... and the only thing that popped in my head was Jordan holding his trophy.

It's even better than getting a Billy Ripken Fuck Face card.

Look, I can get too emotional. I sometimes wear my heart on my sleeve. I've noticed this. And I've been trying real hard to even things out. And, I've been holding back on my excitement a little on this whole New York thing. Until ... well, until I had a New York address.

I have some work to do. And, if you want a sectional couch, a washer, a dryer or a garage full of crap, we need to talk. But, I feel like hugging a trophy.

To quote former Texas football coach, Fred Akers, "Get out the wide angle lenses, boys. I'm getting ready to smile."

1 comment:

PearlGirl said...

YAY for Colby Angus!!!!